Current Openings :
Sales Manager (Delhi NCR / Bangalore)
Sales/marketing/business development professional will be responsible for the end to end sales cycle – cold calling, presentations, requirement analysis, solution design in conjunction with pre-sales, techno-commercial proposals, price negotiation to closure & post-sales support.
- Sales experience of 2-5 years, preferably in the interiors/architecture/lighting/lifestyle industry with a track record of achieving sales targets every year
- Well networked & connected in Delhi NCR / North India or Bangalore / South India
- Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi, networking, negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Ability to communicate and establish connect with the architects/interior designers & specifiers
- Proficiency at building and nurturing relationships and ability to multi task and deliver stretch targets
- A desire to work with a developing entrepreneurial setup and maximizing opportunities, relationships, systems / processes from the word go
- High energy, result oriented, clear thinking, positive and having good closure skills
- Good computer skills
- Graduate with technical background, MBA from a good University / Institute optional
Lighting Designer / Projects Co-ordinator
Provide Lighting Design Support to the Architects/IDs/Customers along with presentations and 3D Renderings of the proposed Solutions. Understand the requirement of the customers, and visit their premises / project sites to collect required information. Support the business by imparting product & design training & presentations to the customers
- Deliver innovative & differentiated lighting design solutions
- Setting up lighting design process from requirement gathering from the customer to the final solution and implementation at site including installation co-ordination
- Independently manage and implement design process
- Monitoring, reporting and reviewing the integral progress of the design conversion to sale.
- Securing the required documentation.
- Visit to partner locations PAN India for trainings on Product-Feature aspects.
- Learn LED Technology for indoor and outdoor Product and their USPs
- Should be willing to undertake Travel PAN India & abroad
- Should have worked with Interior Designers/Architects.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Photoshop/Illustrator & other image enhancing software
- Proficiency in Lighting Design Software (DIALUX, RELUX etc)
- Knowledge of basic lighting fundamentals
- Avid learner of new lighting technologies and should have good presentation skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning the role & preferred location) to apply now.